Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Average Calorie Intake is 0

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My average caloric intake has been "0" for several months now.   When i look at my report it wills how my average calories spent but the intake has been at zero fro several months.  The other issue i noticed for serveral weeks is my weight goal icon.   The one with the scale that shows my start weight and my goal weight with the tiny scale in the middle.   It no longer shows the percetage of weight lost.  It is simply shows my start weight at one end and the goal weight at the other end with my current weight in the middle.   This is VERY important to me.   I use it as my inspiration.   The same with the average caloric intake.   It helps me.   Can someone please tell me what is going on with those two items?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

I have this problem too - average intake showing up as 0. Despite the graph showing the food log, no average is being calculated.

On a side note: For me personally, the food log section has never worked particularly well. On the Android app it's extremely slow to respond despite everything else working fine. Clearing the cache helps but only temporarily. I'm considering using a separate app to log food, which is a shame because the rest of the app is great. I think it's Fitbit's Achilles heel.

Best Answer
0 Votes

years later and still not fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Steve_H041077@CardiganWearer and @SunsetRunner.

Unfortunately there aren't any news on the matter. I absolutely understand that this can be very frustrating. I will try to get some updates on the situation and hopefully I'll get some news on the matter. If I do, I'll be letting everyone know.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

This has been broken for well over a year and half.  Would be great if we could get some traction on a fix, or at least an official admission that it will never be fixed, so that we can all stop wasting our time asking about it.  Before someone gave me a Fitbit, I did all my food and weight tracking on SparkPeople.com.  Their data graphing capabilities are light years beyond what Fitbit offers, and you don't have to pay extra for them!  I just wanted all my stats to be in one place, but think I'll go back to food tracking on SparkPeople.com.  The "premium" features here lame and the whole website is buggy and constantly crashes browser sessions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

i like fitbit for lot of things, but such issues as that make me wanna switch sometimes. it is like the second line of support (not the guys, who communicate with us here on forum) really does not care.

Best Answer
0 Votes