Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badges and trophies not awarded

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, My badges and trophies aren't being awarded after I've met the goal. These activities were not manually entered but attained by wearing my Fitbit. The other day I reached 20,000 steps in a day, my Fitbit let me know the same way it does for 10,000 (vibrating with a disco ball visual), but a 20,000 step badge never showed. I also started and finished a trophy challenge and that never showed either. I'm able to see that other badges were awarded to me this week, so why some but not others?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @MN13 

I see you posted on Sunday so I’m not sure if your issue was resolved by now. If not “maybe” I can help. Not seeing your badges and trophies would certainly be frustrating. Here is what I would do to try and solve the problem: 

Log out of the Fitbit App then force shut the app by swiping the app upward. Restart your Fitbit watch. (You can find out how to properly restart your Fitbit here:https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186.htm?Highlight=Restart%20my%20fitbit ) Now turn off your Bluetooth. Next turn off your phone completely and wait 1-2 mins before restarting your phone. After your phone restarts and completely loads turn your Bluetooth back on and then sign back into your Fitbit App. After allowing the Fitbit App to sync check to see if your badges and trophies earned now show. 
Hopefully this removes the issue….😃 Happy Stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes