Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better Granualarity for Graph Data on Charge2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can I request that there is better granularity offered on the graphs for all data.

Sleep Data -  I use an iPAD and when I look at sleep data, the only calibration on the graph is the time the fitbit records for me falling asleep, the time it records for me waking and 00.00. It would be a lot more meaningful if the axis was calibrated for each hour and some fine vertical lines so you can locate sleep stages against time better.

Also with the sleep data, it would be much more meaningful to see the same time on the left side of the summary bar for every day/night. This provides a point of reference. So if I choose 10pm for starting my sleep 'bar' and I was to actually go to bed at midnight, then I would see 10pm and up/awake until midnight then the sleep data. The next night if I went to sleep at 11.30pm, I would see up/awake from 10pm till 11.45pm before the sleep data kicks in. I want to see the bar start from the same time each night so I can make sense of my sleep patterns.

HR Data

Also the same for HR graphs, can minutes/hours be added onto the axis as well as better granularity on the HR axis. The jumps are just too big and often don't match with the HR zone percentage data.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Thanks for stepping into the Forums @SleepyBear

Thanks for providing your feedback. We truly appreciate the time that you took out of your day to do so. I will pass this on to the rest of the team. Please know that no comment goes unnoticed.

Let me know if you have any questions! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think part of what you're asking is already available. If you page through the sleep section on the app, there's one called sleep schedule, where it shows the sleep starts up against a fixed time we set. So if I set my sleep schedule to 10pm, I can see a chart with all the sleeps matched up against that schedule.

This helped me with a situation where I was getting enough sleep, but was going to bed later and later and didn't notice until I saw the chart.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
Hi,
I have this set too but it's not what I'm referring to. This simply tells you whether you hit your target. I have 8 hours set and if I reach 8 hours I get a star.

What I would like to see on the first screen where you have all your sleep data today, yesterday last week etc, is for the bar to always start at the same time and the length of the bar to map to the number of hours tracked.

For example I had about 4 hours sleep last night and the bar is quite wide showing all the stages etc. The previous night I had 8.5 hours sleep and strangely the bar is not as wide. Just looking at the bar makes it appear that I was measured over a longer period last night than the night before. I would like to set my expected tracking time to start at say 10pm and then always see the bar start at 10pm. I may then go to sleep at midnight but see the bar start at 10pm with 'active' but then see the sleep data kick in whenever I fall asleep. Does that make sense ??

It would be so useful if these changes could be added along with better calibration shown on all axis.

Many thanks

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SleepyBear.

Maybe you could post about it in our Feature Suggestions board? Other users could then vote and comment on your idea to show that they agree and would like something like that implemented. 

Hope to see you around. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes