Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better way to search Activity Groups????

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm searching for some specific Activity Groups to join but the search is tedious!  For example, if I want to find one related to THM (Trim Healthy Mama) I can narrow the search to the "th" feature but that lists a thousand (?) that begin with "the"...why not have a better search feature that allows for actual words?  I don't have time to sit and scroll through group titles 20 at a time.  Am I missing something here?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hey there @tmuckelr, it's nice to see you around the forums! Thanks for the feedback provided!I see what you mean. I found an idea called "Search for Activity Groups". Please add your votes and comments so that it gains visibility to our devs and engineers. Good luck and hope to see this implemented in a near future!

PS: I moved your post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard Board as your post is more related to this board. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

@tmuckelr There is a third party search facility by using

Www.relliker.com

and that allows you to search with words and other filtering. It has been available for a few years and is free.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

@tmuckelr When you use the Relliker link and use mama trim you get a good selection of groups.

@Colinm39 wrote:

@tmuckelr There is a third party search facility by using

Www.relliker.com

and that allows you to search with words and other filtering. It has been available for a few years and is free.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
Thank you so much!
Best Answer