Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring back the graphs on the profile page

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Are we getting the graphs back?  I was so disappointed when I clicked on my profile picture and my daughter's profile picture, only to find them gone.  After her by-pass surgery in December, the graphs were my way of checking on her daily activity and progress, without calling all the time and becoming annoying.  When I had my own health issues, my kids were, also, able to track my activity.  I miss not seeing the "active" and "very active" minutes.  The new format on the Profile page may look pretty, but I have no use for it.  BRING BACK THE GRAPHS!   Please.  

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community @Feather6. I appreciate the time you took to share your feedback about the graphs that were removed from the profile page. 

I was checking the Feature Suggestion boards, because it's the best place to make your voice heard and I found the idea: new update /format of profile page. You can vote and comment on it to show your support. 

Hope you can vote or comment on it. Woman Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Feather6   In one respect, the graphs had a limited lifespan, anyway.  Those graphs use Adobe Flash.  Adobe Flash is being discontinued.  I don't know enough about software to know if they could be displayed in a different format.

@SilviaFitbit   That link is locked for comments, although users can vote for it.  The is a pretty emphatic "Not Currently Planned" decision by Fitbit.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, software developer here. Yes, they would be able to use a different rendering technique. With most likely no to minimum changes to the backend delivering the data. Did these types of conversions myself.

Best Answer