Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar to search past data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Can the Dashboard developers include a calendar button with pop out calendar so that we can search for past data?

I would like to compare and same route of my hike/walk from 2 years ago to last year.

With few clicks to look for the exact date of the data rather than keep on clicking left arrow (back) to search for the right date, this would make things easier to compare data like the time and calories.

Thank you.

Regards,

Elizabeth

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @ElizabethLim 

I can help you see steps, distance, floors and calories burned in a way as you describe. (If I understand your question correctly🤞) Tap the Dashboard button on the top of your screen then tap This Weeks Activity tile then tap the “very tiny” see more in the small bottom right corner of the tile. Make sure Activities are highlighted then tap and highlight Year. Now using the calendar at the upper right corner you can select any days (years) you wish. 

C1B87C96-5CE3-4D1F-96ED-07D3532A63E9.jpeg

0DCB2B2B-3926-4FB3-9B8E-AA88818820CD.jpeg

😃 Hopefully that provides you the best answer for your question. Please let me know

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner 

The calendar only affects the stats graph. It doesn't affect the activity history, so you're stuck scrolling through your history 10 activities at a time. Given that I log 2-3 activities daily, it takes quite a while to find something more than a few weeks old.

@ElizabethLim I would suggest you visit the feature suggestion page and make a suggestion there. I believe there are already suggestions about being able to filter for specific activies (e.g. show me all my runs, etc).

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer
0 Votes