Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I got my versa 3 on 7th May 2022. This morning I noticed the charge had gotten to 53% from 94% the night earlier. The watch is not reading my pulse and does not connect to bluetooth either. 

Bar code details:

24429EDEA089

FB511BKBK

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Pratham777 

Try restarting your Versa 3 to see if that resolves the problem. You will not lose any of your data doing a restart. Just Press and hold the button for 10 seconds until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen, and then release the button. You will feel the Versa 3 vibrate telling you the restart is complete. If syncing continues to be an issue try turning your Bluetooth off, restart your phone then turn your Bluetooth back on again. 
😉 Hopefully that will fix the problem and provides you with an answer. Please let me know

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Pratham777 

Try restarting your Versa 3 to see if that resolves the problem. You will not lose any of your data doing a restart. Just Press and hold the button for 10 seconds until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen, and then release the button. You will feel the Versa 3 vibrate telling you the restart is complete. If syncing continues to be an issue try turning your Bluetooth off, restart your phone then turn your Bluetooth back on again. 
😉 Hopefully that will fix the problem and provides you with an answer. Please let me know

Best Answer

Hey, I recharged it and did what you said. It's working now, thanks alot! 

Best Answer

That’s awesome @Pratham777! 😃 I’m happy I was able to help. Please consider marking my previous post providing you the tips to resolve your issue as best answer. Doing so helps others find solutions quickly similar to what you experienced. I’d appreciate it. I hope you enjoy your day and as always Happy Stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes