Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caloric values for intake and daily exercise on the same screen.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Until I received my Ionic last week I was using MyFitnessPal to track my food and water intake and entered in my exercise as well, using my old Polar monitor.  In order to lose one pound a week, my daily calorie "allowance" is 1500.  When I exercise for 45 minutes and enter the calories burned in that session, (for this example lets say I expended 300 calories) my food caloric "allowance" for the day becomes 1800.    But this automatic adjustment does not seem to happen in my personal dashboard.  Am I missing something?  If I'm right and that is not shown on the main page - I would like to request that FitBit do the necessary re-programming to make that possible.   If someone knows something I don't about this, I would welcome their information.  

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @JulieVionic.

The allowance should be updated real time as you log more calories. That is, unless you have manually entered a specific calorie goal and thus it will always show that as what you need to reach and won't move regardless of how much activity you have.

I hope this clarifies the situation. If you have not manually entered a calorie goal please let me know.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes