Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calorie information in Food tile and graph is incorrect

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My calorie information is not displaying correctly.  It shows that i have burned 2000 calories today which is about right for me but when i click on the graph it showed me always burning 15 calories for every 15 minute period. I know that isn't right cause that's not normal but also i worked out today and there should be some spikes during that hour.  Also, my workout is not showing up in my exercise log even though i did log it today.  Another issue is the food tile is showing incorrect calories out normally this displays the calories i have burned so far, which should be 2000 calories but it is showing 930 I'm not sure if that is due to the calories burned graph not being correct. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@azucena-baez -

The app is apparently showing only your BMR - Basic Metabolic Rate. the calories burned just to keep your body going. I show the same calories as you do for the period today I was asleep.

With what you believe to be a valid calorie count being shown but not on the graph nor food page and a lack of active minutes it seems to me that everything looks like an incomplete sync.

I know virtually nothing about the Android app but this is a little flaky - I suggest you post on the Android app board if no one comes along here to help, though maybe a force close of the app and re-open might help like it sometimes does with the iOS app.

I wish you luck - truly.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Screenshot_20180111-155227[1].pngScreenshot_20180111-155239[1].png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also, I just noticed that it is displaying 0 active minutes for today and yesterday that might explain why my calories burned graph is not showing any activity.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@azucena-baez -

The app is apparently showing only your BMR - Basic Metabolic Rate. the calories burned just to keep your body going. I show the same calories as you do for the period today I was asleep.

With what you believe to be a valid calorie count being shown but not on the graph nor food page and a lack of active minutes it seems to me that everything looks like an incomplete sync.

I know virtually nothing about the Android app but this is a little flaky - I suggest you post on the Android app board if no one comes along here to help, though maybe a force close of the app and re-open might help like it sometimes does with the iOS app.

I wish you luck - truly.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes