Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories In Vs Calories Out isn't available?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have this on my Dashboard but it says the In vs Out Zone isn't availble when you have a manual calorie goal set. However, it is working on my mobile fitbit app dashboard and shows up on my iPhone... that just doesn't sync and show up on the online dashboard. Can anyone help me understand what's going on? Is there a way to make it work on the online dash? If not, is there a way to remove that Calories In Vs Calories Out widget so it isn't sitting on my online dash doing nothing? I cant' figure out how to do that either!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to have you here in the community @joestencowwife. Welcome! It's very strange that you have this option available on your Fitbit app if you haven't selected a Food Plan. Can you be so kind to send me a screen shot of your app showing this? Thanks.

Also, have you tried clicking on the "No, thanks" option on the Calories in vs out Tile? What do you get if you click on this option?

Looking forward to your reply.

Melissa | Community Moderator, Fitbit

How are you fitbitting with your (pet) best friend? Show us!

Best Answer

Hi, I'd also like to use the Calories In vs Calories Out with a manually entered calorie goal.  Why can't the goal line on that chart be the calories in number?  Currently it is my calories out (activity) goal.  So I can never see if I'm over or under my food goal.

If this chart is never going to work with manually entered calorie intake goals, how does one remove the manually entered calorie goal?  I can do it on my phone but not online and they don't seem to sync with each other.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @KimKweb, before considering other options, make sure you indeed have a food plan setup in your account. 

Could please also provide a screenshot of the chart you are referring to so I can check exactly what you're looking at?

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes