Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories in vs calories out

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On the dashboard (on a computer), when you click on that calories in/out tile, and then "see more", it shows you your calories in/out.  When you hover the mouse over the meter, it'll tell you how many calories you need to burn or eat to get back in the target zone.

I don't see this feature in the app though.  I know the app has that same tile, and the same meter, but does the app tell you the exact number of calories you need to get back into the zone?  Not sure if I'm just not seeing it...Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

A very warm welcome to the Forums @Linda0125!

Please keep in mind that the app's dashboard does work differently to better fit with the usage of the platform. To get more details on that specific tile you need to tap on it so that it takes you to that section.

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep I know that but when you tap on the tile, it'll show you the meter and if you're over or under target but it if you're over, doesn't say exactly how many calories you need to burn to get back on target (or vice versa) like it does when you hover your mouse over it on the desktop.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Another thing that confuses me is it'll say "324 calories left for the day" but then it says I'm over my target. If I still have calories left how can I be over my target?  Wouldn't I still be in my target?  (and then when I hover over the meter on the desktop it'll say "burn 94 more calories to get back in your target zone".  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Linda0125!

At the moment that would be the only way to get the specific details of the current amount of calories in the app. Perhaps you could create a Feature Suggestion talking about the ability to see the remaining calories like you mentioned. 

As for the second situation you mentioned. Could you take a screen shot and then post it here? Having a visual on the information you see would help me understand what is happening and being able to fully explain it. 

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes