Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't figure out how to sync a replacement charge hr

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had to replace my charge hr and the directions to sync it say to click the account icon on the fitbit dashboard, but I can't find it. Any help would be great.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @SueR67! Hello @SteveH.

I agree with @SteveH, it seems like you got information about the Fitbit app's dashboard and not the online one. To get the software needed to sync through your computer you can click here

Let us know if you have any questions or need any further assistance. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I think the directions you found relate to the fitbit app.

If you are using a computer then you need to use the fitbit connect software rather than the dashboard. You should have a fitbit icon at the bottom right of your PC screen near to where the time is displayed. If you double click this you should see an option for adding a device.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @SueR67! Hello @SteveH.

I agree with @SteveH, it seems like you got information about the Fitbit app's dashboard and not the online one. To get the software needed to sync through your computer you can click here

Let us know if you have any questions or need any further assistance. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes