Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories under 1000

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi following bariatric surgery my calorie intake is under 1000 calories but the fitbit won't accept this - is there a way round this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Martine72 thanks for joining us! Hope you're on a fast recovery from the bariatric surgery. Smiley Happy Heart You can edit your calorie's daily goal by doing the following:

1. Locate your stats tile and hover over it. Then click the gear icon below. It should turn around and give you this info:

calories goal changed.png

Edit accordingly and click Done. Don't forget to sync your tracker after that. Hope this helps, keep me posted! Smiley Very Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Where in the app is it not letting you do that?

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Martine72 thanks for joining us! Hope you're on a fast recovery from the bariatric surgery. Smiley Happy Heart You can edit your calorie's daily goal by doing the following:

1. Locate your stats tile and hover over it. Then click the gear icon below. It should turn around and give you this info:

calories goal changed.png

Edit accordingly and click Done. Don't forget to sync your tracker after that. Hope this helps, keep me posted! Smiley Very Happy

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

thank you all sorted

Best Answer

@Martine72 awesome news! I'm so happy to see that you're now back on track and that all is sorted as well! 

I now encourage you to visit our Discussions section in the community. In there, you'll find lots of interesting topics; it's a pretty fun section to hang around. You'll also make hundreds of Fitbit friends. Smiley Wink

Best Answer