Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cals in Vs Cals out / Cals left to eat.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, i am confused to how this works, i have read a few other posts but still non the wiser, i have put in my weight and weight to achieve, so im in a minus -750cal deficit.

I am logging all my food properly however the cals in and cals left tile, shows my 222cals that i have put in today, however shows 2,845 cals left, surely i dont have that many left? that'

s more than the average person would eat to maintain, never mind have my deficit also.

Once inside the tile it states "22 cals in (which is correct) 1,901 cals out (i've done 1.5k at the gym already and the rest will have been from sleep, so that sounds right) - it then states 1,380 left in budget.

So is the "1,380 left in budget." what i have left to be able to eat and not go over this to remain in my plan? If the average person / male has 2,500, and im already deficit 750 does this work out right? 

Sorry if it doesn't make sense, sure it's been asked lots.

Screenshot_20190319-093216_Fitbit.jpgScreenshot_20190319-092850_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Anyone have an update?

@Woolford wrote:

Hi, i am confused to how this works, i have read a few other posts but still non the wiser, i have put in my weight and weight to achieve, so im in a minus -750cal deficit.

I am logging all my food properly however the cals in and cals left tile, shows my 222cals that i have put in today, however shows 2,845 cals left, surely i dont have that many left? that'

s more than the average person would eat to maintain, never mind have my deficit also.

Once inside the tile it states "22 cals in (which is correct) 1,901 cals out (i've done 1.5k at the gym already and the rest will have been from sleep, so that sounds right) - it then states 1,380 left in budget.

So is the "1,380 left in budget." what i have left to be able to eat and not go over this to remain in my plan? If the average person / male has 2,500, and im already deficit 750 does this work out right? 

Sorry if it doesn't make sense, sure it's been asked lots.

Screenshot_20190319-093216_Fitbit.jpgScreenshot_20190319-092850_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes