Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I delete unearned badges

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Title says it all. Today I bought a blaze from another person and set up a Fitbit account. When I connected, I apparently got badges from his account as they were from 2016. I searched the forums and tried the things that I found but was still not able to delete them. any suggestions? And thanks for any and all responses.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the forums!

It because they did not sync the device one last time. Only Support can delete them. Use contact at top of forum.

Would be easier to set up a new account with a different email. Just make sure to sync one last time on old account before setting up new.

Delete the old account. Once it is deleted you can change the email to what you want on the new account. This normally takes up to 7 days

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the forums!

It because they did not sync the device one last time. Only Support can delete them. Use contact at top of forum.

Would be easier to set up a new account with a different email. Just make sure to sync one last time on old account before setting up new.

Delete the old account. Once it is deleted you can change the email to what you want on the new account. This normally takes up to 7 days

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer