Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Delete Data on Specific Date Ranges

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a new Charge 4 since early october this year after not having used a fitbit for more than 3 years. In order to be able to correctly track progress & averages since october 2020, I want to delete all data before oct 1st 2020. I'm going to the fitbit.com dashboard and go to my Profile -> Settings -> Manage Date, which should offer me the possibility to delete data between selected date ranges. But I don't see any possibility to delete all track data between certain date ranges. There seems to be a possibility to delete data individually for every single type of data (steps, calories, distance, active minutes etc...) but first of all this is quite cumbersome, secondly it just doens't seem to work? The old data from my 1st fitbit 10 years ago still ends up in my statistics....Am i doing something wrong ? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @hdelporte. Thanks for sharing your experience, I can definitely understand how this could be frustrating. 

Perhaps you could support this suggestion that talks about deleting data on a desired date range. If you have any questions on how the FS board works, please click here to read more about it.

Hope to see you around.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @hdelporte. Thanks for sharing your experience, I can definitely understand how this could be frustrating. 

Perhaps you could support this suggestion that talks about deleting data on a desired date range. If you have any questions on how the FS board works, please click here to read more about it.

Hope to see you around.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

A lot of people seem to be asking why we can’t delete our data. Something doesn’t seem quite right about this. I would like to delete all my heart rate data and resting heart rate and start again. Why? Because that’s what I want to do. I don’t want to delete my whole account and re-register with a different email, as I’d have to réinvite friends, lose badges and walks, etc. 

Best Answer
0 Votes