Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't navigate on the online Dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I can’t get cumulative totals on my dashboard. The Fitbit is charging but it won’t advance to week, month and YTD totals. Issue just started today. Never a problem before. Please advise. Thanks.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@ram1946 It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community!

Where are you viewing the data (on the website or on the Fitbit app)? If you are using a web browser then try clearing its cache and cookies you can also try a different browser like Firefox or Chrome. If you are using the Fitbit app then log out, restart your phone and log back in.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Hello @ram1946 It's great to see you around! 

Thank you very much for the information! I was able to see that you have reached out to our Support Team. Since you have received assistance from them, I suggest you to update your case if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case.

On a side note, I've moved your post to another board to keep our forums organized. 

Have a great day! 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. I did resolve my issue by clearing my cache as suggested by another team member in a different email. Thanks so much.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@ram1946 really happy to hear that clearing your browser's cache and cookies helped resolved the issue and thank you so much for confirming this as this may help other members in the same situation.

Happy stepping and stay safe!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes