Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am tracking steps everyday on my FitBit Versa2.  However, when I log in to my Dashboard nothing shows.  Same with my sleep!

What am I doing wrong?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@LouAnnCV,

Welcome to the community!

If your Versa 2 is showing activity that most likely means that you have set it up correctly (paired it to an account).  Most people do this through the Fitbit App on the phone, but you can also do it through the computer.

First, as @JohnnyRow suggested, make absolutely sure that the Fitbit App syncs your tracker and reflects your stats on the app.

Second, once you have established the above, then the Fitbit.com website is just a reflection of the data that is in your account.  Check the account e-mail under the Fitbit App and the settings under the website, make absolutely sure that you use the same e-mail (and password).  You'd be surprised how frequently users establish new accounts when they get either a new Fitbit tracker or a new phone.

Once you have successfully done the two above, your stats should reflect from the website.  Well, since the last sync anyway.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

First, let's be clear if you are talking about the fitbit.com dashboard, or do you mean phone app?

"nothing shows" - do you mean the whole dashboard is blank?  the steps and sleep fields are blank?  the steps fields shows zero?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

I get the emails from Fitbit & go to the Fitbit.com dashboard on my laptop.   My watch shows my sleep results daily, and my exercise for the week (how much time walking or biking), but nothing shows up for sleep, walking or biking in the dashboard online. Also, the steps field is blank on the dashboard on my laptop.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LouAnnCV,

Welcome to the community!

If your Versa 2 is showing activity that most likely means that you have set it up correctly (paired it to an account).  Most people do this through the Fitbit App on the phone, but you can also do it through the computer.

First, as @JohnnyRow suggested, make absolutely sure that the Fitbit App syncs your tracker and reflects your stats on the app.

Second, once you have established the above, then the Fitbit.com website is just a reflection of the data that is in your account.  Check the account e-mail under the Fitbit App and the settings under the website, make absolutely sure that you use the same e-mail (and password).  You'd be surprised how frequently users establish new accounts when they get either a new Fitbit tracker or a new phone.

Once you have successfully done the two above, your stats should reflect from the website.  Well, since the last sync anyway.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes