Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't show date on Log

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I go to the log for Weight, the word Weight remains green- doesn't turn red.  I am unable to click on the circles to see the date and weight which I used to be able to do.  Has anyone had this problem?

How do you fix it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

The only time the tab "weight" changes color is when it it deselected by selecting one of the next tabs (ie BMI)

On mine you don't click on the dots you just hover over them to get the label pop up.

You might close and reopen your browser in case your Java is hiccuping.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

Thanks for responding.  When I am on Activities it is Red.  When I put my cursor on Weight it is red, but when i click on it it turns green.  When I hover over dots they don't show weight or date.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

On that screen "weight" is green for me as well. Click "activities" and that tab is red, same for food

Under weight, I am seeing values as I hover over the points (circles) on the chart showing date, time and value.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer