Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I accidentally set up my new HR with a letter missing from my email address- I logged out and created a new account but now my HR won't register to the new account. What can I do to fix this? Thanks in advance
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Can you log in with the incorrect email address? If so, you can unpair your tracker from that account and will then be able to pair it with the correct account. If you're not able to log in, contact Fitbit Support and they should be able to help you out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community. @kalimm @Bbmasters It's great to have you here. If you have access to the first account you can go to the online Dashboard (fitbit.com) > Personal settings and add the letter missing to the email address linked to it. 

Email.jpg

Whether you are unable to log in the first account, please follow these instructions to set up your Fitbit Charge HR to the new account. If you need to deactivate one of your accounts please get in touch with Customer Support. Thanks for your support @kalimm.

I moved this thread to the Dashboard board because it is more related to the topic. Thanks for stopping by, see you around. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes