Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the Pixel receive text messages from iPhone?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I currently have the Sense I use it for fitness sleep tracking and receive text messages. I am very interested in the Pixel 6 (just Wi-Fi). I know it comes with the sleep and fitness tracking but will I be able to receive text messages from my iPhone? I know it is android based but it’s the only feature of the phone I need

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Jimbo40.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard board as this is more a question and not a feature suggestion related to our Fitbit products. Let me explain a compatible Android phone is required to set up the Google Pixel Watch and use its features. For more information about the Google Pixel watch or other Google products such as the Pixel 6 phone, click here.

If you have questions about your Fitbit device or services, please visit help.fitbit.com. Have a good one!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Jimbo40.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard board as this is more a question and not a feature suggestion related to our Fitbit products. Let me explain a compatible Android phone is required to set up the Google Pixel Watch and use its features. For more information about the Google Pixel watch or other Google products such as the Pixel 6 phone, click here.

If you have questions about your Fitbit device or services, please visit help.fitbit.com. Have a good one!

Best Answer
0 Votes