Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you still change sleep log to activity?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I sometimes track my driving so I can cancel out the flights, and it often shows up as sleep.  There used to be a way to change it to regular activity in one click... but I don't see this anymore.  Also I used to be able to see my sleep percentage on the computer and now I can't, just like in the app.  Help?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hey @Talula44!

There have been some changes to the way sleep works on some trackers. It now works on the basis of sleep stages.This change has also affected how sleep is show and tracked on other trackers. Now it doesn't show the percentage, it now only shows the amount of time sleep, restless and awake. 

As for changing the activity to a driving one, it is also not possible. Now you would have to manually enter the activity into your activity log. To do that:

1. Go into your activity log.
  2. On the search bar at the bottom, look for Driving.
  3. An activity should come up automatically. Select that one.
  4. Enter the information requested.

It will accomplish the same goal on overwriting the information recorded during your driving.

I hope this clarifies the situation. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes