Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about the new website sleep page at fitbit.com/sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

ok - so we'll just ignore the issue? Isn't it clear that most users want the old more functional interface? 

-----

MatthewFitbit wrote:

I've read through every post here, and it sounds like the feedback and concerns can be summarized as the following:

• I miss seeing a "Sleep Efficiency" score
  • For trackers that don't detect Sleep Stages, I miss seeing the sum or times awake/restless
  • I would like to see time duration on the bars in the graph (perhaps on mouseover?)
  • I would like to be able to hide the Sleep Insights text box
  • I miss being able to manually log multiple sleep sessions per day
  • The "Today" button at top-right doesn't do anything
Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Whoever thought they had a better idea, DID NOT.  I really hate the way you have to dig down to get the chart, then there is no time scale.  Just bring back the old one.  PLEASE!

Best Answer

We were supposed to get an update early this week on this issue and we are hearing nothing but crickets.

HELLO---HELLO---HELLO---is there anyone out there????

Best Answer

It's normal to invite users to trial new software for a period alongside the old software. That way, when a feature is removed that users rely on, such as in this case, they can feed that back, while still being able to switch back to the tried and trusted software. But this hasn't happened, so the constructive feedback you would have received is now a deafening barrage of criticism.

In the meantime, can we have an update on when the old sleep page is coming back?

Best Answer

Yes. I agree with what I have read here. I HATE the new sleep interface. Even though I'm perfectly capable of reading a big huge bar graph, and adjusting it to what I want it to reflect, I don't like it. At all. I just want to be able to see what I could see before, and now I can't. I also want to be able to see it without having to work for it. Ugh. I'm not sure what the feedback would have been to have led to this change, but whatever it was, I am 100% confident there is a way to accommodate that feedback without having to drastically change the old format. In fact, I'm pretty sure I could come up with such a design, and heck maybe even the webware itself, depending on the system language you use over there. Bring the old back because this is not cutting it! Please!! ASAP!

Best Answer

I'm no sleep expert but now that I have read this post from @SilviaFitbit I can see where the results are coming from. I use HRV (Heart Rate Variability) via my Polar H7 to supplement the Fitbit HR readings when I exercise.

Because Fitbit are using the variability of our HR while asleep that is what's determining our stages of sleep. So the science is, not how long we slept, but the quality of our sleep.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

The new sleep graph on the Dashboard needs an option to go back to the old graph. I track my DD's seizures with her Fitbit. This can't be done with the new graph. Please get rid of it.

Anyone else hate this new sleep graph? Please shout out.

Best Answer