Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Change email address

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit account is tied to my work email.  We are changing the email server thus changing all of our emails.  I have been trying for weeks to change my email through the app and desktop to no avail, I get an email to verify the new address (sent to the new address) but the link provided is broken.  I now have 6 hours before my email address is no longer accessible and cannot find a fix (even after much time on the phone with support).  Anyone had this issue and made it through?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Gregernaut  I've notified a moderator about your post. Can't say if they can help you with this, but am hoping there is a chance as I see you've been using Fitbit for quite a few years. Hope things work out for you. Changing emails for a company must be a nightmare.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thanks so much!  My wife and I are literally watching the clock tick down to where we won't even see it if they email us...(under 4 hours remain)...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Gregernaut Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulties to change your email address. Thank you for the time you spent trying to resolve the issue.

I contacted Customer Support and noticed that your case has been escalated to a higher level of support. They will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

@Odyssey13 Thank you for your support.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us back at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer