Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant upload profile picture

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought a versa 2, I'm happy about the watch but I'm so disappointed by the app.

It just can't upload the profile picture. Then I tried log in using chrome, again failed with error message:

'Requested was formatted incorrectly'. How could you mess up with the most basic functionality??

P.S. there are a lot of small annoying issues like wallet only works when you change the country, although Fitbit Pay is already supported here in Netherlands. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Sinlo Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I'm glad to hear that you just bought a Versa 2. I appreciate that you shared how this situation has made you feel. 

I would like you to make sure you're uploading your picture using Chrome or Firefox on your computer. Check the instructions on this article: How do I manage my Fitbit profile? If you keep having issues, please clear cookies and cache and try again. 

Regarding your inquiry about Fitbit Pay, please confirm you're doing this procedure to set Fitbit Pay. Keep in mind that there are some banks that are supported in Netherlands. Which phone are you using? 

Keep me posted. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I am having the same issue - i have tried on the app and on the dashboard on my laptop. i cant upload a profile picture or a cover photo.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SarahR. Hi there. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I appreciate the procedure tried prior to posting. In order to provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting, please let me know if you're getting any error message when trying to change your profile picture. Which phone model and OS installed do you have?

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes