Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change profile picture???

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

OK so. My profile picture for my fitbit dashboard and the fitbit community are completely different. I thought if you uploaded one picture you'd only have one?? Please help I want to remove my community fitbit profile picture!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello, there! Oh oh! Looks like you no longer have a Community account. Man Frustrated In order to change it you need to be active. The profile picture from your dashboard and the Community are the same.

Make sure to activate your Community account first and then follow these instructions to change the profile picture:

1. Select the little circle at the upper right corner next to the notifications and messages. 

STEP1.png

2. Select the option that says "My profile" from the drop down menu

STEP2.png

3. Select the circle at the top that says "Go to Fitbit.com profile"

STEP3.png

4. Select the option to upload a picture. 

STEP4.png

I hope this clears your question. Let me know! 😉 Heart

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello, there! Oh oh! Looks like you no longer have a Community account. Man Frustrated In order to change it you need to be active. The profile picture from your dashboard and the Community are the same.

Make sure to activate your Community account first and then follow these instructions to change the profile picture:

1. Select the little circle at the upper right corner next to the notifications and messages. 

STEP1.png

2. Select the option that says "My profile" from the drop down menu

STEP2.png

3. Select the circle at the top that says "Go to Fitbit.com profile"

STEP3.png

4. Select the option to upload a picture. 

STEP4.png

I hope this clears your question. Let me know! 😉 Heart

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer