Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing two devices issue

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have two devices, a charge HR and a flex 2. I wear the HR in the house and at the gym and wear the flex 2 when swimming or out on special occasions. 

For some reason now the steps on the HR will always take priority over the flex.

So for example if I wore the HR up until 6pm and sync it on 8000 steps. Then wore the flex for the rest of the day and get my step count up to 10000. When I then go to sync the HR to my dashboard. Instead of the HR updateing it's step count to 10000, it will downgrade my dashboard step count back to 8000 and then my flex will also sync its step count back to 8000. 

This will happaned even if I've synced my flex to my dashboard and I'm not in range with the HR. No matter how many times I sync my flex to the dashboard. As soon as I synced with the HR, it will update my step count to what ever the HR has. 

I've had two devices for a 2 months now and I've only just started having this issue.

Any advice would be greatfull. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Please watch this thread. It is a known issue

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Flex-2/Lost-steps-when-syncing-multiple-trackers/m-p/2032239#M10689

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Please watch this thread. It is a known issue

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Flex-2/Lost-steps-when-syncing-multiple-trackers/m-p/2032239#M10689

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for pointing me to that. Was searching the forums all morning and couldn't find anything. 

It get really frustration when you lose nearly 8000 steps 😐

Best Answer