Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing start date weight loss

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have read and tried the solutions for changing start date several times, but even though I change the date and "save", it insists my starting date is April 19th.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hey @annembrus is great to have you here! Smiley Happy Do you mean the Personal trainer? or logging activities? Do you think that you can share a screenshot with me?. 

Lets find a solution! Smiley Wink

Community Moderator Tarin | Community Moderator

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer

I go here, I choose edit, I change date to Feb 14th and log my weight, I save and I am back to the same picture as below. Same date as before it was changed.

Skjermbilde.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @annembrus thanks for the screenshot! Smiley Wink First try to Clear the Browser Cache on your computer and after that follow the instructions on this article to change your information "Weight Goal".

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes! Cat Embarassed

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, it sort of worked. I thought I'd be clever and do the change at work, and avoid the problem at home. It worked fine. But then I realized I had plotted the wrong weight in, and tried to change it (still at work). That did not work. Then I deleted all temp. files etc. and was back to April 19th and square one. I have now tried to delete history and cockies and the lot several times, but still April 19th and not possible to change.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Woman Sad @annembrus. Just a question, which browser are you using Google Chrome or Internet Connection?. Because the quality and definition of the Fitbit Dashboard in Chrome it is better than Internet Connection. Finally, as a last resource try to uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit Connect program and after that sync your tracker.

If the issue persist, try to contact Costumer Support, they have the tools to further investigate this issue and I'm sure they will help you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been racking my brain because I knew I have done it before. Open the fitbit app. Click on your profile in upper right hand corner. In "account" scroll all the way down to "Nutrition & Body". In that screen you can change your start sate, start weight, what your goal is etc. Hope that helps.

Best Answer