Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the Food Entries to Metric

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anybody tell me where to change the diet entries from Imperial (ounces pounds etc.) to metric i.e. Grams Kilograms.   Whilst the system seems to recognise Australian things like Coles and Woolworths it requests measurements in oz.  Our scales don't even have ounces.

Brian

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @ItWit.

At this moment it is not possible to change the format the Dashboard uses for measurements. We have this suggestion talking about that, perhaps you could look into commenting on it or voting for it to show your support. 

You can also read the FAQ if you have any questions about the Feature Suggestions board.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @ItWit.

At this moment it is not possible to change the format the Dashboard uses for measurements. We have this suggestion talking about that, perhaps you could look into commenting on it or voting for it to show your support. 

You can also read the FAQ if you have any questions about the Feature Suggestions board.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes