Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 - Mac book Air MacOS Sierra Ver. 10.12.6 not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I buy a charge 2 fitbit a few hours ago. I installed in my Huawei P9 lite and nothing (I checked in the webpage it says this device dont have support) . Then I tried with my mac book air and nothing... 

Help... 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @al3jandradc.

Let me help you figure out what is happening, I'll need to ask you some questions:

• Did you download the Fitbit Connect software from our website?
  • Do you get any error message? If so, what  does it say?
  • Could you describe the specific process that you're following on your computer?

Look forward to your reply and finding the best way to get this sorted out.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @al3jandradc.

Let me help you figure out what is happening, I'll need to ask you some questions:

• Did you download the Fitbit Connect software from our website?
  • Do you get any error message? If so, what  does it say?
  • Could you describe the specific process that you're following on your computer?

Look forward to your reply and finding the best way to get this sorted out.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

Yes I download the fitbit connect sftware from your website.

I turn on the bluetooth 

And nothing... 

But, guess what... I deleted everything, restart, re-install and its working now ... 

Thanks!

Best Answer

Hey @al3jandradc.

Glad to know that everything is in order now. It could've been that something was not installed or loaded up correctly and that was fixed when you deleted everything and started again.

If you have the time, perhaps you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other Community members. You might find it fun.

Hope to see you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes