Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 can’t see the four digits code....

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Urgent for help!!!

My Charge 3 screen is black--won't work at all.  Currently my charge 3 suddenly hang and I reinstalled it, but the problem now I am facing I can received 4 digit code but I cannot see in the screen.  I can't pair because I need a 4 digit code from my screen--which does not work!.
Can send the 4 digit code to my mobile or email?

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Joanne3886. I'm sorry to hear about your Charge 3 screen.

The only way to get the 4 digit code is through your tracker's display. I checked your cases and you already contacted us about this more than one year ago. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Thank you for the heads up @Odyssey13.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Joanne3886  the code is generated randomly and it only available on the screen, not by a call or email. Are you still under warranty?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
Dear Odyssey,
Has been out of warranty period.
Is there anyway to solve this problem?
Don’t told me that Fitbit is only lasts for a year? As Fitbit device price is quite expensive than others brand device, It so, it doesn’t seem to be worth the price!!!!

As it still can work, it just can’t see the 4 digit code, please help help help help help............
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Joanne3886. I'm sorry to hear about your Charge 3 screen.

The only way to get the 4 digit code is through your tracker's display. I checked your cases and you already contacted us about this more than one year ago. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Thank you for the heads up @Odyssey13.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer