Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone having trouble syncing your fitbit to the dashboard?  I have been having trouble now for 3 days. Tech had me uninstall the app reinstall turn off all Bluetooth items and then I could sync Wednesday,  Yesterday I messed with everything on my laptop finally got it to sync but today same problem.  It won't even sync with my WW app on my phone either...this is so crazy.  You pay big bucks for Fitbit and it doesn't work!!!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @lbcregar 

I see your having trouble syncing with the online Dashboard. You asked if anyone was having trouble but I’m personally not and I haven’t heard this issue recently. But I was wondering because you mentioned a two iOS devices. Both a laptop and a phone. Could it be possible that there is a conflict having both the iOS devices connected to your Fitbit....l.especially when your near both devices at the same time. Just a thought. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @lbcregar 

I just wanted to check back in with you to see if your still having issues with syncing or were my suggestions able to help resolve your issue. Please keep me updated. 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

After another day of texting back and forth with Fitbit Tech, they are sending me a new Fitbit.  I don't think this is the issue but time will tell.  It just seems even thought my cell phone is not on the approved list, it still did some of the items and synced with the Fitbit app and the WW app.  Thank you for checking with me and I am trying to be positive this will be the fix and no more stress in my life with Fitbit apps.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @lbcregar 

Im happy this issue is resolved and Fitbit is sending you a new FitBit. Yes do stay positive 😃 Your Heath is important and your new Fitbit will keep you in the game. Happy Stepping!!

Best Answer
0 Votes