Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 stopped syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit apparently quit syncing to my i phone  and computer last Wednesday.  I went to help and couldn't find the info I needed.  It said there was a sync now button.  I cannot find that anywhere on either device.  I'm really frustrated.  I have a charge 3.  My phone is and i phone 8, and my computer has windows 10 on it now.  I can get the dashboard but it just says that I haven't synced it since last Tuesday.  What do I do?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

When you open the Fitbit app, the app initiates a sync, this goes also for dragging the screen down.

You can also go to the trackers settings and tap on the refresh icon 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you 😊. I tried that several times last night and it didn’t work – but this morning, everything had synced! Where is the trackers settings?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

On the web based dashboard under the settings cog in the top right.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. My Fitbit Charge 3 will not sync. I pull the screen down - I get a failed message. I go to settings and try the "Sync Now" and I get nothing. I have already uninstalled my Fitbit a few times and reinstalled it over this issue. Now, I have to do this again????????? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You never have to remove a non syncing tracker from the Fitbit account.

Hi @RowRun removing a tracker from the Fitbit account is telling Fitbit I do not want to use this tracker, it will not fix a sync issue. It will dig deeper the hole to climb out of.

The only reason you where able to setup the tracker is because of some other step you did fixed the problem.

Let's look at the help doc and if you need more help with the phone, please include the model of the phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I finally got it to work. It’s like it was stuck and finally decided to work

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I guess I should not have said "uninstalled" in my initial comment. I follow the "forget this device" direction. I have had to do this a few times now. I'm just not sure why my Fitbit decides to not sync properly. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes