Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily calories for carb cycling

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know how I can change my macros daily for carb cycling?  My calories will stay about the same but my carbs and fat will change based on my daily training.  I only see two options on the dashboard.  

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I see.

This is not possible. The macros in the dashboard are not a goal, they are a log of what you ingested. You can not choose macros, you can simply log what you eat and see what are the macro nutrients in them. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @Lilycol4 

I would like to help but do not understand the question. Change your macros in the dashboard ? Can you expand what you want to do ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I want to be able to go into the dashboard each day and choose macros for that day so as I log my food it will keep track of where I am.  Right now all I know you can do is pick your own calories for the day or choose one of thes options but nothing that lets you pick macros for the day.  I'm sure I just don't know how. Any help is appreciated.  Thanks 

Lilycol4_0-1661893481617.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see.

This is not possible. The macros in the dashboard are not a goal, they are a log of what you ingested. You can not choose macros, you can simply log what you eat and see what are the macro nutrients in them. 

Best Answer

I actually want to be able to make a food plan that doesn't involve calories.  Instead I want to count my macros (grams) and then adjust for carb cycling.

Best Answer

The macros should be a goal, however.  Tracking macros is a big part of health and fitness, more important than tracking calories.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just found the app Cronometer.  The free version integrates with FitBit and figures out macros for you or allows you to enter your own targets.  The paid version has daily macro targets for carb cycling.

Best Answer
0 Votes