Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard Data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to be able to see my total steps since the inception of my account (3 year history).  Is there a way to get that back on my main dashboard??

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Choose steps and Daily on the wide graph.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I want to be able to see my TOTAL steps since I started fitbit connect 3 years ago! Also want to see total

floors climbed since then!  Your new format REALLY stinks!!! The older, original one was much, MUCH

better and simpler to access and use!!!  Why fix something that is NOT broken???  You could at least

give us the OPTION of changing if we want!  Again your new format stinks and is a complete mess!!!

I want the old one back!  The pin-headed, over-educated person who came up with this needs to go

somewhere else!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This reply is NO help at all for my problem!!  Sounds like this guy is high on something!!  Go bother

someone else!

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you had followed my suggestion, you would have seen what you were looking for.  But I'm not going to explain again just to get insulted.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes