Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Step Tracking Still not working?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

2nd day in a row that my overall steps tracking but not my hourly.  I saw something yesterday that this was a system issue that Fitbit was working on.  Anyone else having this issue?  I don't want to hard reset my Tracker because last time I did that it was a mess.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Forums @SheltieMom0708.

Thanks for bringing this up and sharing that you have read about it in the Forums.

In this case I'd like to ask what Fitbit is it that you are using. In addition to that I'd like to recommend that you try to log out of your account and then log back in. That should help so that all information is reloaded and might help get the correct hourly steps to show up.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is the same today, Fitbit Versa - 4 hours not showing hourly steps but show on watch.  No heart rate data for these hours either!  Have tried all the logging out and in etc

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @ClaireyMcFairy.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for sharing that you have tried all of those steps and for mentioning what Fitbit is it that you are running.

I'd like to ask if the situation has continued since your post or if it was only a one time thing? 

I look forward to your reply.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Lanuza

The last few days have been ok so far, so hopefully all fixed now - just this day not showing properly.  I have a few friends with fitbit who also had issues for a few days late last week so sounds like it wasn't just myself. 

Thanks,  Clairey

Best Answer

Hello @ClaireyMcFairy.

Thanks for that update. Glad to read that everything seems to be working right now.

Hopefully it continues to work correctly like that. Do let me know if you experience any other issues.

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics in there to talk about with other users. Perhaps you will find something that piques your interest.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes