Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard adds unwanted icons

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I see posts where Dashboard icons disappear but my problem is the opposite. I have tried to remove the "Are you ready to get moving" and the "minutes" icons dozens of times and they keep coming back. I've removed them on the web page as well as on my Android phone. And yes, I hit the check mark at the top to save it, but alas, they're back. Oddly, they do not appear on the dashboard on the website, just on the phone. I am trying to only show the icons that fit on my phone screen without having to scroll. This has only been happening recently, and well after the change to the new dashboard.

In addition, PLEASE make the sync icon larger. It's extremely difficult to see if it's blinking during a sync.

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @cademers! Welcome to the Forums.

This could be caused because the Dashboard it not properly loading up. Let's try to restart the connection from scratch. Please follow these steps:

1. Open your browser and clear its cache and cookies.
  2. Log out of your Dashboard.
  3. Log back in and then correct the tiles.

After doing this, everything should go back to normal. 

Please let me know how it goes! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @cademers! Welcome to the Forums.

This could be caused because the Dashboard it not properly loading up. Let's try to restart the connection from scratch. Please follow these steps:

1. Open your browser and clear its cache and cookies.
  2. Log out of your Dashboard.
  3. Log back in and then correct the tiles.

After doing this, everything should go back to normal. 

Please let me know how it goes! 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
So far, so good, thank you!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @cademers! Those are some great news!

Please keep in mind that if you experience any issues, you can let me know right away,

If you have the time, you should try to check one of the Discussion boards. There, you can locate several different topics to talk about with other members of the Community.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
It's happening again 😞 The icons on the dashboard on my PC are correct,
yet there is still the same unwanted icon on the phone app. I clear the
cache regularly but am not accustomed to doing it weekly or daily. This is
a recent phenomenon. Did not happen when new phone app was forced upon me.
The old app worked fine and I would love to go back.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @cademers!

The situation with the mobile app is an issue that our team is aware of. At this moment we do not have any specific details or updates on the matter, but we will be sure to let everyone know whenever something comes up.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the update. Maybe while they're working on the app they can
address one more issue. It used to sync as soon as the app was started. Now
I have to manually hit the sync icon each time. (That's why I wanted the
icon to be larger!)

Thanks again 🙂
Best Answer

Hey @cademers!

Thanks for your understanding! I will pass the information on to the rest of the team. We love to get feedback and find ways in which we can improve the overall Fitbit experience.

If you have the time, please visit one of our Discussion boards. Perhaps you could find it fun in there. There are lots of different topics that you could discuss with other Community members.

Hope to see you around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes