Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard and Logging arent responsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Forums are responsive; home page is responsive design.

However back end dashboard and log are not... the more I dive into this product the more I am disappointed by the simple oversight of technical features like rolling back faulty firmware, resetting steps count, or responsive web design. For a company that is 8 years old I'm surprised with what your community lets you get away with.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Whodafit!

That sounds very frustrating. Could you go a bit more in depth into what exactly is happening? How is it unresponsive? Have you tried to log out and then back in? Or even clearing cache and cookies.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lol... I'm talking about web design. When you view the dashboard from a cell phone the layout is static not responsive to the browser width. Where as the forum layout is responsive. It RESPONDS to the user using a small browser window by adjusting the layout accordingly. Pass it on to your developers theyll understand.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Whodafit.

I suspected that was what you meant. It is mostly because we expect that if you're on mobile you'll be checking your Dashboard through the Fitbit app instead of your browser. I'll definitely be passing it on to the rest of the team. Thanks for sharing your feedback!

Perhaps you could look into posting about it on the Feature Suggestions board as well. Other users can vote and comment on your idea to show their support.

If you have any further questions, please let me know. Hope to see you around! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes