Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to ad exercise option like Snowshoing and recumbent bike

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I am a fitbit blaze user,

I am a user that does often snowshoeing outside in the winter time and cross country skiing they should ad this exercise as a option for fitbit blaze.

Also I am a user that as a recumbent bike they should ad this as a exercise option also on the fitbit blaze.

Thanks 

Moderator edit: Removed personal information.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @TIKOUNE! It's great to see new names around the Community.

Those are great ideas. Both snowshoeing, skiing and recumbent bike could be very good activities to add and have more variety. I located a suggestion to 'Enter snowshoeing as an activity with GPS' on our Feature Suggestions board. Perhaps you could vote for it, or comment with your own insight on the matter, in order to show your support. You could also create a suggestion mentioning all of the different activities that could be added.

Hope to see you around the Forums! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello there @TIKOUNE! It's great to see new names around the Community.

Those are great ideas. Both snowshoeing, skiing and recumbent bike could be very good activities to add and have more variety. I located a suggestion to 'Enter snowshoeing as an activity with GPS' on our Feature Suggestions board. Perhaps you could vote for it, or comment with your own insight on the matter, in order to show your support. You could also create a suggestion mentioning all of the different activities that could be added.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Yes would like that to be done as soon as possible before winter ends?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @TIKOUNE!

It's important to note that creating the suggestion does not guarantee immediate action, nor does it guarantee that the suggestion will be accepted and taken into consideration right away.

In the meantime, perhaps you could manually log those activities to your account. That way you can have records of the calories burned at that time. Follow the instructions on this post in order to manually add an activity. Just replace 'Driving' for any activity that you wish.

Best Answer
0 Votes

plus we should also be able to add shoveling snow as an activity, Great exercise, and I would like to get credit for it

Best Answer

A very warm welcome to the Forums @lrappelbaum

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I can definitely see how it could work. Perhaps you could post about it on the Feature Suggestions forums. Other users can  then vote for it or comment on it to show their support.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Hope to see you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes