Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard date now now heart line on graph

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the dashboard redesign the heart rate line from my walk does not show.

Strangely it DOES show on walks for pre-dashboard changes. (late Sept 17?).

I hope Fitbit IT could look into it. All emails to helpdesk have not solved the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@joshsand66, I am not sure what Dashboard redesigns you are referring to, but all of my exercises, both past and current, show the heart rate graph as part of Activity Log.  Can you provide a screenshot of what you are referring to?

This is one of my recent walks which shows the heart rate graph:

Walk Graphs.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, Thanks for your reply. Here is my activities walk result of today. The slider reveals Heart rate but the orange graph line is missing. This has only happened since the web pages were changed in design from late last month. Last month the graph were filled in pale red with a red graph line now they are orange with no fill.

Since this change i get no orange line at all. Strangely walks before the change do show an orange line. ThanksNo orange heart lineNo orange heart lineOld data shows orange lineOld data shows orange linePrevious designPrevious design

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Again, These are the steps taken so far to try and rectify.

Logout and login

Update all firmware and software.

I have also removed the Fitbit connect software and re downloaded and re installed new.

I also notice at the head of this dashboard forum an announcement to update the dashboard from last month. For me the activities page has changed in design and function. If i perceive this correctly the dashboard is seen via the internet on Fitbit system and is not part of the computer software. That would explain how they can change the dashboard for all users.Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes