Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard does not display weekly fat burn if you skip a day

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Dashboard in the Heart Rate panel shows you bar graphs of the amount of time you exercise in the fat burning, cardio and peak ranges. If you mouse over the bar chart, you see below that chart the weekly totals. Well, you see the weekly totals unless you skip a day. Then the totals are all 0 until you have seven days of activity. That sounds like a bug.

Once in awhile I have a day I can't FitBit. It would be nice not to have to go seven days before I see my weekly fat burning, cardio and peak minutes displayed again.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I have not observed that behavior, @jt_stl.  Since the 19th of December, I have not been able to exercise due to a medical condition, but if I hover over the bar chart while in either the 7-days or 28-days chart it still shows the cumulative totals for Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak.  Not seeing them may be a browser issue - I am using Firefox 57.0.3.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the feedback. I am using Firefox 56.0.2. Not all that keen on going to 'quantum' as it kills a lot of features from the older Firefox. Maybe I'll try Chrome.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried Chrome. Same problem. I see the daily breakdown when I mouse over one of the days. However, the totals that show under the graph (weekly totals) are zero because I had a couple days when I did not use the FitBit. Still sounds like a bug.

Maybe a difference between the PC browser version and the phone app?

Best Answer
0 Votes