Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard shows RHR 60 - IOS app shows 59

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I logon to the dashboard on fitbit.com it shows the resting heart rate for today as 60.

When I check my app, it says 59. (IOS app is latest version) I've synced multiple times, for the other values the Dashboard shows the same as the app.

How can this be different?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

eventually after an hour the app now shows 60 as well... So does this mean the values on the dashboard are more accurate/up to date than those in the app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The enitre morning both the app & dashboard showed 58 as resting heart rate.

Now, after a workout, the dashboard shows 59 as RHR, the app (the only device through which i sync my fitbit) keeps showing 58...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DavyDepuydt, I would guess it is a rounding error.  A difference of 1 BPM wouldn't concern me very much, though.  My RHR varies from 55 to 58 on a daily basis, and I consider that normal.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know this is an old post but I have the same issue in Aug 2020 - Fitbit iOS app and Fitbit.com dashboard are off by 1 or 2 bpm.  Going back over the last few days its the same so it's not like new HR measurements are being used to update the RHR for today

Admitedly I'm a numbers nerd but these should be the same and I don't see how to fix it, like an accountant who spends hours tracking down a $0.01 discrepancy.

Also the old proverb - A man with two watches never really knows what time it is . . .:-)

Best Answer
0 Votes