Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard sleep bar error?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I recently bought a Charge 2, to replace my Charge HR. I've disconnected the old device from my account, and connected the new. Ever since, my dashboard has been showing my sleep as a single blue bar:

Bluebar.jpg

I know the Charge 2 itself is working though, because when I go into the log itself, and on the dashboard on my mobile, I am getting the full breakdown of deep/light/rem sleep displayed:

Fullbar.jpg

I primarily use the web dashboard though. What do I need to do to get my sleep tile to show all stages of sleep again?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@LucyCapoeirsta  I moved your post to this forum, because this is more a dashboard issue and not a device issue.  It made me look at my web dashboard (I'm an app person when looking at my data).  The tile changed for me on Sept 7.

@MatthewFitbit  This tile display is definitely different from the app and not what it used to be.  A new job for your to do list?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LZeeW wrote:

The tile changed for me on Sept 7.

@MatthewFitbit  This tile display is definitely different from the app and not what it used to be.  A new job for your to do list?

@MatthewFitbit@ - In the Sleep Tracking Graphs thread, I wrote:

"Just started with my Alta HR three months ago, but...

Had detailed readings from day 1 (06/13/17) through 09/01/17.

Had the simple readings all five mornings of 09/02/17 through 09/06/17.

Have detailed readings since - 09/07/17 through 09/11/17."

Detailed readings have continued since then, as well

I went ahead and added the sleep tile to my dashboard to verify what @LZeeW stated. It might be worth investigating the relationship to detailed graphs starting the same day the details stopped showing on the tile. Coincidence? Maybe - or maybe not. As an application developer for over 30 years, I have seen stranger things happen.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

@LZeeW Thanks for moving my post 🙂

@MrMarv Thanks for adding your comment, it's oddly reassuring to know I'm not the only one experiencing problems.

@MatthewFitbit Can you advise us what we need to do to fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes