Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard step total off from challenge step total

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I just started to encounter this yesterday in my workweek hustle....I was in two challenges and my two totals became off yesterday after a sync ....now today I am in s weekend warrior and I synced and my dashboard is 632 but my steps in challenge are 575.....why would this be? I only use steps from my Fitbit charge tracker, it's charge is medium, it's syncing fine on version 110....had update yesterday for mobile Fitbit app supposedly to fix bugs, unless it gave me a bug now....it's irritating!!! I logged in and out of Fitbit mobile app, turned phone off and on, and uninstalled and reinstalled app..... What else???? Thx!
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Not all challenges start at 12am, they are based on time zone from who sent the challenge. It does indicate when you join the challenge what the time difference will be so when you click on the challenge it will tell you what time it started so it won't always match your daily steps as sometimes the challenge starts the night before or after the day started based the the time difference. For example,  I had a weekend challenge that started at 6pm Friday so it started counting steps Friday at 6pm but would end Sun at 6pm so I pick the challenges that are on my time zone or close to it as it either counts more steps or less steps based on when it starts compared to what your dashboard will have.

Best Answer
0 Votes
We are all in the same Eastern time zone....thanks though.....
Best Answer
0 Votes
My update was to 2.18 mobile IOS app....but I think it happened with sync before update pushed Thru....
Best Answer
0 Votes
Now im off by 148 steps today from my dashboard for sat and today so far to my total for my weekend warrior....lost more at midnight from my yesterday daily showdown and then moving into today continuing weekend warrior....
Please help
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had this same issue as I woke up and started my day much later than those doing the challenge with me. I had to remove myself from the challenge and then ask the person who invited me to re invite me. Once we did this it updated with my correct steps. It kept up for the rest of the day 🙂 hope this helps 

Best Answer
0 Votes