Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earned Badges not showing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello 

I recently noticed while playing in a challenge my earned badge are not shown up. I do see other people in the challenge get their badges and they shows up? I have to go to my dashboard and look under badges to see them. Why are my badges not showing up they used to?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @NotoriousB. and welcome to the Help forums.  Some of the premium challenges don't award badges like the ones you are used to.  There is no badge for a Bingo challenge, for example.  Some trophies, like a Personal Best, have a bug and are not updating.  Which challenges are you referring to?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Standard challenges such as work week hustle , weekend warrior, daily showdown.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Standard challenges such as work week hustle , weekend warrior, daily showdown. I see other players get their badges in the challenge. But mine do not show up?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @NotoriousB. Do you live in a not English spoken country and do you have more then one language option in the app for your language? Then go to your settings and choose the option "????? (English)", and not "????? (?????).

E.g. Dutch (Dutch) and Dutch (English). In the second option you can see all your badges, in the first one you will only see your top badges.

This helped for me and others.

(Broken Fitbits One, Charge 2 and 3). Using Charge 4 and Garmin fēnix 6. App vs 4.16.1 Samsung Galaxy A52. Android 14
Best Answer
0 Votes

I won a Weekend Warrior challenge and received the badge for winning, but I surpassed my goal both days and did better than my best, but did not receive the badges for those two accomplishments.  This is the second time that it has happened.  What can I do to fix that? It’s annoying! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you take part in a challenge, you win a trophy but ONLY for the specific challenge you were participating in. If you want the other trophies to show up, you have to set a challenge for those, as well. You could hit your goal every single day and win no trophies, if you aren't taking part in an official Goal Day challenge. To start a challenge, go to Discover tab and search for Challenges and Adventures.

Best Answer
0 Votes