Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard tile will not load

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

One tile will not load in my dashboard. Tried multiple devices and browsers.

Screenshot 2018-09-04 at 08.14.51.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@krist0ffers3n Hi and Welcome - is this on the Mobile app or the Desktop/laptop version or all devices as you mentioned - when you say will not load is it there but just showing a download circle or is it not showing as a tile at all (as in missing) - the only suggestions at the moment are to un-install and re-install the app if on a mobile devices - or on a desktop/laptop log out of Fitbit clear cookies and cache on your browser and log back into the site again

if this doesn't work then customer support may give you some more suggestions the phone number will appear once the office is open (usually 0800 - 1900 Mon-Fri and 1000 - 1700 weekends in the UK)

Customer Support UK

This is for the UK but should you need to change country scroll to the bottom and look for United Kingdom with a down arrow next to it and click on the arrow now you can select your relevant country and the page will refresh

hope this helps

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's on browsers on my laptop. It just shows a spinning download wheel. I've already tried clearing all that. I'll try calling support. Jakob

Best Answer

@krist0ffers3n sorry I could not have been of more help - and apologies when I first responded I could not get the screenshot you provided so couldn't see exactly the issue - occasionally if I get this I refresh the page and it works ok like I would go to log the back to dashboard and it loads correctly you could try and add another tile to see if that helps or has the same issue, also if you are using Fitbit connect you could see if there has been an update to the connect software and update it which may help although I believe this is just a gateway to aid with the syncing of the device

fingers crossed and hope support can help - please let us know if and how they fixed it to aide others with the same problem should it arise again

All the best

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes

I believe it's a known issue, @krist0ffers3n. Fitbit have said they will fix it at some stage. It's been a while since they said that (in my case). There are probably more urgent matters occupying them.

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner unfortunately that is the thing with Fitbit they are always aware of issues and working strenuously to fix them but they do take a long time to rectify if ever the issues I am waiting on have a range of 6 months to 2 years and still no fix although they have been aware since first reported - what can be more important to a tech company then ensuring that the product both hardware and software works properly - bringing out new devices and re marketing is a pointless endeavour if the needs of the customer are put to the side as a we will get to it when we can be bothered attitude will not give them good ratings or increase sales.

there cannot be anything more urgent unless the building is on fire or is getting flooded

so just be aware that at some point maybe never

I don't wish to be negative because the devices really are good its just the software and support that really needs to be brought up to date and not constantly blame it on the customers App or web browser etc

Best Answer