Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have lost 7 lbs but it’s onlu saying I lost 2. HELP

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I set my weight loss goal, recorded my exact weight. On Saturday I weighed in at 231.6, today a week later I weight myself again and I am at 224.4 HEYOOO. I lost 7.2 lbs but it is only saying I lost 2.2. When I went on the dashboard to try to fix it there was something that said weight difference and it was correct at 7.2 but the option that shows on my main profile says 2.2 lbs down goal progress .... like nah fit bit. I worked hard for that 7.2. Help!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I have moved your post to the dashboard area as this is unrelated to the tracker. Hopefully someone will be able to answer your question here.

Best Answer

@Kalina92 Hi and Welcome - Not sure I fully understand what you are saying where is it saying that it is incorrect ? is it the my profile page which you can set so others can see your progress (as viewed by you/friends/anyone) at the top left of page with your picture on it or is it on the weight log page which has the list of entries and you can go through weight/BMI and Fat V's Lean etc just under the Log weight there is a Goal Progress section that says up or down since date started or is it the dashboard tile?

have you tried to log out and back into the Fitbit site/app to see if that corrects it?

sometimes there is a slight delay for all information to be updated so maybe wait an hour and resync then check data again to see if that helps

I will add a moderator to this reply to see if they can assist further if you have not resolved your enquiry already

@LanuzaFitbit could you be so kind as to take a look at this Enquiry to see if there is something else that can be done

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had that to happen to me before. The problem that I discovered was in the "Start Date" so, make sure to check the start date and not just your starting weight. Once I adjusted the starting date, everything fell into place correctly. Hope this helps.

Best Answer

@EloiseG Hi and Welcome - Well remembered I forgot about that part - @Kalina92 are you using a desktop or a mobile? for now I will explain as if desktop (well the way I do it) from the dashboard go to Log you should now be on the food page - second section you will have food plan click on the arrow to the left - this should take you to Plan Summary with the option to log weight or edit plan - click edit plan and ensure that the very top line in the box says your starting weight was and set on date - this will have an Edit option to the right of it use this to ensure original details are correct

again many thanks to @EloiseG for the extra info

Hope this also helps

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes