Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data missing for 3 weeks

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All my step counts/active minutes/calories from December 3-December 23 isn't displaying on my dashboard or in the app. Everything December 24 to present is displaying correctly

I don't usually need to sync my fitbit manually because it does it on it's own reliably, and I don't usually check my weekly stats emails because I mostly like to pay attention to my step goal and active minutes straight from the device, so it didn't occur to me to check the app.

The weird thing is my 'floors' are showing - the app/dashboard both tell me I went up 'x' flights of stairs, so I feel like some data got saved?

From other community users posts, I've tried:

• Logging out and logging back into the app
  • Updating the app
  • Disconnecting/reconnecting the bluetooth
  • Restarting my phone
  • Manually syncing (although I'm guessing that data is long erased at this point? 😥)

I only have one email address I've ever used, because I log in with Facebook and always have (saw that solution). Is there any way to get that lost data back? I did a 'Run the Year' challenge in 2019 and now my data is inaccurate for the year :'(

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@pmyatt2894 Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting tried and the research done prior to posting. It's pretty weird that your step count didn't sync during those days. In order to recover this data, you may want to manually log activities such as run or walk each day. 

In order to prevent this from happening in the future, please make sure that your tracker is syncing at least once a day

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes