Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting old badges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do you delete old badges on Fitbit.com on an iPad?  I haven’t used a Fitbit for 4 years and would like to start all my badges again, is this possible?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Forums @kazkuj.

Thanks for sharing that you'd like to remove the badges to start from zero with them.

At this time it is not possible to delete all of the badges on your account. You could, if you want, start a new account and start in a different account and have your current account deleted. 

Let me know if this is something that you'd like to do.

I look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this a quick and easy process if I delete my account?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @kazkuj.

Thanks for your reply.

Our support team can help you delete your account and provide you more information on the matter. If you want, I can have your support team get in touch with you about deleting your account.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

It would be great if they could contact me. I look forward to hearing from them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @kazkuj.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for reaching back.

Our support team will be getting in touch with you directly. They will be more than happy to help you with your account. Please keep an eye on your email's inbox, spam and trash folders for their mail.

Feel free to let me know if there are any other questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes