Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopped Receiving Weekly Reports

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used to get weekly reports by email - these have stopped coming - can you help?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @barrenrocks.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Let me help you figure our what might be happening with the reports.

It is possible that they were turned off by accident at some point. Let's check on that. You can do so by following these steps:

1. Log into your Fitbit account on the web Dashboard.
  2. Then go to the notifications settings, click here.
  3. Once there, look for the weekly summary option.
  4. Make sure that the email checkbox that corresponds to it is checked. If it isn't, please check it.
  5. Click on the Save button that's below.

That should get the summary to be sent in the coming days. If it isn't turned on, try unchecking it, saving and then checking it again.

Please keep me posted on how it  goes or if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried unchecking the Weekly Report box and then rechecking it - but still no weekly reports coming in - since December 18th!  Very disappointing. I enjoyed receiving those amusing "badges" - e.g "you have walked the Sahara", etc!  The weekly report definitely  helps to keep you exercising on a daily basis, so a bit disheartening no longer to receive them - rather defeats the purpose of wearing my FItbit Surge.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @barrenrocks.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for checking on that.

In this case, I'd like to ask if your Fitbit has been syncing to your account? It is important to keep in mind that if the Fitbit doesn't sync then no report will be sent. When was the last time that it synced?

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have been syncing regularly since Dec 18 - but not sure if anything
significant happening, can't be, as still no weekly reports arriving ! - I
connect the lead from the Fitbit Surge to the computer, and hear a buzz. Is
it possible something is amiss with the connections or lead? A total
puzzle.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @barrenrocks.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for sharing those details on the matter.

It is important to mention that connecting the Surge to its charging cable doesn't mean that it syncs, those are two different processes. In this case you can click here to find steps on how to manually sync your Surge to make sure that information is being synced to the account.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes